Collaborating friends, great businesses, and professional artists from Indiana that we recommend working with. These are good people.
- Indiana Limestone Symposium – The Symposium was founded in 1996 by two master stone sculptors, Amy Brier, and Frank Young. It is based on the Greek model of coming together for discussion and celebration. The mission of the Indiana Limestone Symposium is to teach and share the art and tradition of carving limestone.
- Artisan Alley – An art co-op that provides a wide range of work studios, co-work spaces, classes, equipment, tools, essential amenities and volunteer opportunities for community members interested in the arts.
- Clutch Fabrication & Design – A small design and fabrication studio founded by Josh Smith, based in Bloomington Indiana.
- Gather – :handmade shoppe & Co: – Gather is a retail gift shop located in the historic Redman Building on the east side of the square in Bloomington. Gather is owned by shopkeep Talia Halliday and run by an awesome staff of artistic women.
- Sincerus Bronze – Their mission is to serve artists and patrons of the arts in helping them make their mark in the world through bronze.
- Siosi Design – SIOSI is Audi Culver + Ivy Siosi – partners in life, collaborators in design, and women who make + fabricate. They create and design amazing works of functional art focusing on high-quality beautiful slab hardwood tables.
- David Martin Design – Since 2004, David has been specializing in custom website design, SEO, PPC marketing, social media and helping business owners use technology to effectively market their goods and services.
- 3D Stone, Inc – Founded in 1992 upon generations of masonry roots, 3D Stone, Inc. was established with the goal of becoming a leader in the Indiana limestone products marketplace.
- Nancy R. Hiller – Nancy R. Hiller is a cabinetmaker who has published in numerous period design and woodworking magazines, including American Bungalow, Old House Interiors, and Fine Woodworking.